Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Stripes

Jacket - Vintage (similar) // Top - Tempt (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens  

A simple and androgynous outfit I'd say 20% inspired by the the dismal drizzle and 80% inspired by a picture of an outfit the lead singer of The Vaccines wore that I thought was cool. Steph and I were talking about this after the shoot between spoonfuls of brownie and ice cream how music and even sometimes the vibe of a particular album can alter your attitude and what you decide to wear out. For me last year it was The Vaccines "Come of age" album; from purchasing the now over used and over sized denim jacket down to the whole apathetic walk and attitude to well..uni grades.


Shirt - H&M // Jacket - Glassons (similar) // Jeans - Jay Jays (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens

This outfit pretty much reflects what the weather was like the day we took these photos - gloomy and dismal. I guess that's the only good thing about how cold it is - I get to put together ensembles like this. I love button-up shirts with interesting prints - these ones I paired with my boyfriend jeans, which are seriously super duper comfy. What do you guys think? We love reading any comments, so please go ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment