Friday, June 26, 2015

Jewel Tones


Button Down - Bardot (similar)  // Jumper - Uniqlo (similar) // Skirt - Paper Scissors (similar)

It was such a beautiful winter's day a couple of weeks ago that we decided to do another spontaneous follow-the-car trip and it landed us somewhere local. Sunny winter days are also a wonderful time to bring out dark and rich jewel tones such as emerald and forest greens; so I've paired this super comfy forest green sweatshirt with a white button up and balanced the colour off with this grey draped skirt. I just love making an other wise corporate outfit more casual by adding lounge wear pieces; in this case a draped pencil skirt with a sloppy joe sweatshirt.

xx


Biker Jacket - Redoute Creation (similar) // Shirt - I Love H81 (similar) // Dress - Forever New (similar) // Creepers - TUK 

I felt the urge to pair this dress with a coloured shirt, so I pulled out this one I haven't worn in a while, and then wore my dress like a skirt for a good chunk of the day! Hope you guys like it! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment