Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dressing Up


Coat - Vintage (similar) // Dress - Miss Shop

I'm not so good with dressing up because I don't have many occasions where I have to, so when the time comes I opt for casual dresses or that can transition well from day to night. In this case I've gone for something minimal and wore this basic skater dress that I've made just that little bit more formal with this sharp car coat. While I do love the idea of going all out glitter shoes n'all I think this is an easy outfit to put together when you've tried everything and nothing's worked and your train arrives in 5 minutes. 

xx


Dress - Wayne Cooper (similar) // Earrings - MATY // Booties - Nordstrom

I'm so excited to share this look with you guys! We thought it would be good to mix things up and show you a more dressy outfit that we would wear for a special occasion. I remember when I saw this dress about six years ago, I knew I had to have it - it's just too cute. I have a thing for loose, metallic fabrics, and this is one of the nicest I've seen. I also wore this pair of silver earrings because I felt they matched with the dress really well, and then completed the look with my black booties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment