Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The One With The Red Door


Biker Coat - Monki (similar) // Sweater - unknown (similar) // flats - Tempt (similar

This hidden nook at the Rocks holds a special place in my mind because I found it with a friend I had just made in my first year of uni while we were trying to take cover from the drizzle. I had forgotten the location of the beautifully rustic lane, so it was a wonderful surprise to stumble upon it with Steph three years later under the same dismal weather conditions!
 
 I decided to do a "Parisian chic" look one more time that week (however this one was more winter equipped!) with this over-sized striped sweater and biker jacket, black trousers and sandal flats to soften the black and white look.

Sorry for the late post, we're running a bit behind (my bad!). More looks to come! xx


Tee - Cotton On // Jacket - Redoute Creation // Jeans - Jay Jays (similar) // Shoes - Naturalizer N5 Comfort

This shoot was both stressful and fun at the same time. It kept raining on and off, so we had to alternate between running for cover, and jumping back in front of this burgundy door to finish the pictures. I've worn this tee very many times on this blog, and that's simply because it's cute and comfy. Here, I was very slightly inspired by the 90s, so I paired the tee with my boyfriend jeans and laced boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment