Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Common Things: Sportsgirl Pants


Button Up - Vintage Giordano (similar) // Jeans - Sportsgirl (similar) // Boots - General Pants Co (similar)

A cape cod kwassa kwassa inspired outfit for yesterday with an all fresh, light blue pallet. I've paired this oversized pinstripe button up (again courtesy of my father's endless button down collection) with these pair of stretch-comfy Sportgirl light wash skinny jeans I got for my birthday a couple of years ago. I guess the only things missing are a pair of clubmaster sunglasses and birkenstocks huh?

xx


Pants - Sportsgirl // Blouse - Topshop (similar) // Sunnies - Sportsgirl // Bag - T.Y. (similar)

I love wearing black tops with black pants, and this peach sheer blouse was a perfect pop of colour. This is a really easy outfit to put together, and so so comfortable.

Hope you guys like it!

xx

1 comment: