Saturday, May 2, 2015

Casual Wear


Button Down - Vintage (similar) // Jeans - Topshop (similar)

I've always loved pairing up grey with white because of how balanced and effortless the colours are together. So for Tuesday's outfit I brought out these grey motto jeans I bought at the Kirribilli fashion market a couple of years ago, a collarless linen button down and, going with the whole monochrome theme, this over sized cardigan (two days in a row, what of it?).

xx


Tee - Cotton On (other tees) // Shirt - Vintage // Jeans - Jeanswest // Boots - BP // Bag - Typo (similar)

Another one of my dad's shirts. If you haven't picked up on it yet, I wear a lot of oversized shirts or blouses on top of graphic tees to add another print. I kept to a simple colour palette, wearing grey and black with these old skinny jeans. They're are from Jeanswest and they're so comfy, I'll be wearing them a tonne now with winter on the way. 

It's Saturday and I have so many things happening this weekend. I wish I had a little time to relax and perhaps a bit of window shopping. Have a splendid day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment