Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Sunday Picnic Crew

Dress - Forecast (similar or this) // Cardigan - Chica a booti (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens 

A simple and cute outfit for an indoor picnic on a sweltering day. Today I'm wearing this brocade-esque princess dress that I've had for years, a black cardigan for the occasional chills and a pair of school shoe docs. The dress is one of my treasured items, I think it stands for everything I love fashion wise - structure, texture and my nostalgic tendencies towards clothing that remind me of my awesome wardrobe for when I was five.
xx


Blazer - Forever 21 (similar) // Tee - Cotton On (other tees)// Shirt - Forever 21 (similar)// Skirt - Charlotte Russe (similar) / Shoes - Naturalizer N5 Comfort

Another outfit on a beautiful Sydney day! I've done a post with this blazer before, but in case you didn't see it, I scored it when I was in America almost three years ago. I was so incredibly happy at the time, because it was exactly what I was looking for. Here, I was inspired a little by the '70s with the combination of denim and the camel colouring, but then added the calf socks and mini skirt for a bit of spunk. Hope you guys like this outfit, let us know!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment