Monday, April 27, 2015

The Alphabet Lane


Jacket - Monki (similar) // Button Up - Weathered // Shorts - Tempt (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens
On Thursday we were able to head outside after being cooped up indoors for most of the week, so where else to go exploring and wall hunting than Surry Hills?

I opted for a semi double denim outfit with for humidity's sake - black shorts, this Weathered cotton button up that I've been told looks denim-ey so there's that! And for the late afternoon chills, my trustworthy boyfriend style denim jacket. 

hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
xx


Coat - Jacques Ad Mortem Fidelis (similar) // Jumper - Monster Threads (other jumpers)  // Skirt - Sportsgirl (similar) // Shoes - Diana Ferrari (similar)

Hey everyone! I've worn this skirt way too many times, it's one of my all-time favourites. It actually has so many stains on it because of it being over-used. These shoes are also very old. I apologise, I basically wear the same bunch of shoes (boots, creepers and dr martens) but today I'm wearing these flats.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment