Friday, April 24, 2015

Off Duty


Peacoat - Miss Shop (similar) // Button up - Glassons // Jeans - Mavi // Scarf - market (similar)  

The excitement for outerwear weather has unfortunately come to a short end with yesterday being the last coat-worthy day until Winter.  No fear! I had fun nonetheless figuring out what to wear with this "accidentally" minimalist navy pea coat. By accidental I mean all the buttons just fell off at once - a fault I kind of prefer! 

Oping for a preppy/oxford-collegiate look, I've worn this coat with a thin white button up, these super comfy Mavi skinny jeans and bronze/brown metallic scarf my mother found at Green Hills in Manila. 


Tee - Cotton On (other tees) // Blouse - Vintage // Shorts - Factorie // Shoes - Dr Martens // Sunglasses - Sportsgirl // Beanie - Cotton On

Autumn is here but I'm still clinging onto those pastel colours. My outfits always reflect how I'm feeling, and at the moment I'm just constantly in denial of the weather getting colder and more miserable. This day was following the intense Sydney storms, so it was still a little drizzly and nippy, but still warm enough for me to reach for my lighter coloured pieces. This blouse is one I pulled from my father's closet and I actually quite like. I really want to go shopping for more vintage blouses but alas, I have no money haha.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment