Monday, April 6, 2015

Keep It Simple


Button Up - Asos White Collection (similar or this) // Pants - Glassons 

Keeping things minimal today, I opted for this two-toned, pink and blue boyfriend style button up and a pair of ponte pants. Now this button is a tough one to use, it wasn't meant to be a tunic but perhaps it's my short height that's made it one; nevertheless I quite like it's baggy shape and paint-smock feel (it's uber comfy!)

  I think this kind of outfit is perfect for those lazy, let's-not-mess-around days, and over sized cotton or linen button-ups are great on their own with plimsolls or leather slides during those sweltering moments, don't you think?

xx

Jumper - Forever 21 (similar) // Shorts - Supre (similar) // Leather Jacket - Redoute Creation (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens

Today was yet another spontaneous day, and of course we found ourselves roaming the streets of Surry Hills. I've worn all these pieces in previous outfits, but not in this combination. It was a little nippy today, so I wore the jumper on it's own, with just a sports bra underneath, and paired it with my simple black biker shorts and leather jacket imported from France! Hope you're having a splendid day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment