Friday, April 10, 2015

Eventful


Jacket - Monki (similar) // Jumper - unknown (similar) // Skirt - Forever 21 (similar or this) // Shoes - Dr Martens // glasses - Ray Bans

Today called for a utilitarian-preppy look with this old paper bag skirt I haven't used in years, a sloppy joe sweater I found hiding in my wardrobe and school shoe-esque dr martens.

It's oddly nice to see the combination of pieces coming from two different ends of the spectrum don't you think?  Like the nonchalant and casual vibe of sporty/functional items and the meticulous addition of a tie on belt or aesthetically placed buttons of the preppy skirt.

xx


Coat - H&M (similar) // Blouse - Topshop (similar) // Jeans - Jay Jays (similar) // Shoes - Morrow Taylor // Hat - Sportsgirl

I think soft, slouchy boyfriend jeans are one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. These are so comfortable and just the shade of blue I like. Now that the weather is getting colder, I'll be wearing them constantly on lazy days. I love blue and grey mixed together, so I added a grey coat on top of this patterned sheer blouse.

On another note, we were stopped by Glam.com today for their Style Stoppers (?) section! Pretty cool! We'll let you guys know when our footage is up on the site so you can have a look!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment