Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Classic Colours


Sweater - Gap (similar) // Trousers - Uniqlo // Leather Plimsolls - Vans  

I've been super inspired lately to do an all white outfit after seeing the trend grace winter campaigns of country road and seed heritage. While layering vibrant colours and patterns makes the colder season less melancholic, I absolutely love the idea of keeping winter clothing fresh and minimal with all white/black pieces or combining a trio of classic colours such as Steph's lovely outfit below. What  an effortless, cool-cozy vibe! 

My "all in white" rendition consists of a cream rib knit sweater (The green version's in our Sweater Weather post) white trousers and, unfortunately no white sneakers so the loyal ol' vans were the next best thing!


Blouse - Vintage // Blazer - Forever 21 (similar) // Skirt - Charlotte Russe (similar) // Shoes - TUK

Another garage post! As you know, it's autumn here in Sydney, but I'm still holding onto that summery weather! I love pairing white blouses with cute blazers because the simplicity of the shirt makes the outer pieces really stand out. I love this blazer because of its camel colour and golden buttons - I'm always attracted to golden accents. As usual, shooting this outfit was a lot of fun! 

Hope you guys are having a great week! It's the Easter holidays and there's so many things I have coming in the next few days. I can't wait, I love being busy!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment