Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sweater Weather


Button up - Glassons // Jumper - Gap (similar) // Trousers - unknown (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens 

Now my natural instincts when faced with such a dismal, rainy day is to stay in my pj's, close all the curtains, wrap myself into a blanket cocoon and watch a whole season of 30 Rock. However today called for productivity so the blanket cocoon had to wait.

Keeping things minimal and warm, I paired the quintessential white button up with my overused forest green sweater (it's holey and faded but that hasn't stopped me!), a pair of semi bell bottomed cropped trousers and docs that were made to splash paddles. Excuse the water splotches on the sweater, we were walking under the rain!
    
a happy tuesday to you all! xx


Kimono - She Inside (similar) // Top - Forever 21 (similar) // Boots - BP

Here's an autumn look now that the weather is getting colder and wetter. This outfit is pretty much what I'll be wearing over the next few months (possibly with tights when it starts getting too cold). I love the geometric print of the kimono because it dresses up the outfit a little and adds that element of bohemian that I like.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment