Thursday, March 19, 2015

Something Borrowed


Pullover - pre-owned (similar) // Shorts - Tempt (similar) // Boots - Lipstik 

We have this tradition between my mother and I where every couple of years she'll get nostalgic and want to open up suitcases where all her clothes from her late 20's are stored; air them, remove a shoulder pad or two and wear them out. Usually, this would involve trying on ridiculous outfits and laughing over baggy plaid suits, but there would always be that one item that I'd immediately grab, tell mum I'd be borrowing and gradually claim it as my own. 

 In this case, it's two pieces - this super cute navy knit pull over (I love the crew neckline!) and heirloom pearl bracelet. All we need is a circle rockabilly skirt and we're set for the 1950's look don't you think? 

xx


Tee - Ben Sherman (similar) // Shorts - Forever New (similar) // Jacket - My dad's (sorry) // Shoes - Naturalizer N5 Comfort 

A new look for this week! It's always so funny to look through the camera roll after we're done and see how ridiculous some of the photos always turn out. This outfit is comfortable as hell because of these super loose shorts from Forever New and comfy shoes from BP. I love the fit of these shorts, and will probably continue to wear them through winter with tights underneath. Also, I'm stoked to show you guys these heels I've had for a while - they have slight height and are super duper comfortable.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment