Thursday, March 26, 2015

Multi-patterned & Minimal


Denim Jacket - Monki (similar) // Dress - Quirky Circus (not so similar, sorry!)

Just like the brand name itself, this skater dress is quite the quirky creation!
I'm a huge fan of items and outfits where they have patterns of similar hues but completely different geometrics clashing together - it's so wonderfully chaotic but not at all overwhelming!

 This polka dot and damask number is paired up with a boyfriend style denim jacket and chelsea's.

a glowing thursday to you all! xx



Blazer - Stellino (similar) // Tee - H&M (similar) // Flats - Diana Ferrari (similar)

Denim, a white tee, and flats - I just love this combination when I want to be super comfy but still stylish. I usually go for my flatforms or Dr Martens on casual days but today was all about comfort, and so these flats were perfect for that. I felt the blazer was dressy enough for me to wear a simple, loose tee and boyfriend jeans.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment