Monday, March 30, 2015

Muddy Shoes, Two Blue Hues


Sweater - Tempt (similar) // Jeans - Cheap Monday // Slip ons - Vans   

For the couple of hours that it did pour down rain and all hell broke loose, I thought it was a perfect time to wear out this powdered blue chunky knit that I'm pretty sure was Tempt's version of the Stine Goya snake cable sweater! I was a bit "eh" at first with the oddly arranged braids that were so nonchalantly sewn on I had even considered unpicking them all out the first time I wore it. However,  they've started to grow on me and I think the braids give it character that would be otherwise lacking from a terrible posture revealing, plain ol' jumper!

The sweater is paired up with faded black tapered jeans and vans leather plimsolls for a simple,rainy day look.
xx


Cardigan - Valleygirl (similar) // Jumpsuit - XXI (similar) // Shoes - TUK

I was awoken this morning by literally buckets and buckets of rain pouring down. It was so loud and so crazy, that I just assumed there was no way we'd be taking pictures today. So I went back to sleep. An hour later, I awaken to bright sunlight beaming into my room through the curtains next to my bed. Sydney weather, I hate you immensely. And so I was incredibly confused as to what I should actually wear. I went with my simply black jumpsuit, since it seemed it was hot enough at this point, but then took this navy cardigan in case the weather decided to pull a 180, as it so often does. One of the simplest outfits you could possibly put together, but still effective.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment