Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Back to Basics


Top - Op shopped (similar) // Jeans - Sportsgirl (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens 

Keeping it simple today with my go to outfit when I'm feeling particularly lazy - a pair of cuffed jeans and a striped top. I haven't worn this top in a long time - since the HSC actually, so it was quite a find stumbling upon it in my closet's higher shelves! Still as loose as the last time I wore it though so it required some tucking and folding in.

Along with the top I also found these light wash jeans. I rarely use them because of the tedious amount of time it takes to roll them up to the perfect length without looking too bulky - that feeling of irrational frustration am I right? Many a times I've arrived to outings late because of over cuffed jeans. The perks of short height I guess!

water your plants regularly!
xx


Sweater - Jay Jays (similar) // Shorts - SUPRE (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens // Jacket - Glassons (similar)

Even though I woke up at 2pm today, I swear I do get a lot of things done in the day! Black, grey and khaki is one of my favourite colour combos. The shorts are a bit bland, I'd like some with a few buckles and zippers, and perhaps in leather, and I wore this parka on top for comfort. Hope you like this outfit!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment