Friday, March 27, 2015

A Local Quest

Boxy Top - Tempt (similar) // Trousers - unknown // Sandals - Tempt (similar) // Sunnies - Ray Ban (similar) // Purse - Nine West (similar)

When whimsicality and the quest (...for sandwiches) leads you back home, finding a unique location to shoot becomes equally as adventurous! 
Today called for structure and a lounge-wear level of comfort with this textured boxy top, a pair of trousers and, tan sandal flats along with red wayfarers to break off the monochrome scheme. A vast contrast to these colourful pallets I'm afraid!

Hope you have a chillaxed weekend! xx


Skirt - Chica Booti (similar) // Jumper - Forever 21 (similar) // Jacket - Redoute Creation (similar) // Boots - BP

It was a very strange day for me, and for the first time I found myself in a bit of a rut as to what outfit I should put together, simply because my mind was all over the place. So, I went for my typical uniform: white tee, black skirt, and a coloured jumper. Then I added the biker jacket just for a bit more spunk (it was definitely not the weather to be wearing such layers but alas, what one will do to look good). Hope you guys have a good weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment